Here below is the frequent asked question.
If they cannot help you, please send us an inquiry email by clicking here.
What is MUJI's refund and exchange policy?We offer a refund or exchange for change of mind up to 30 days after the purchase date.
This excludes furniture items, drinks, innerwear garments, and skin care products from the Health & Beauty range. This is for hygiene reasons.
Products must be in the same condition they were purchased in. All packaging and tags must be returned for a refund or exchange to be accepted.
Such refund’s and exchanges can only occur once.
There are no refunds or exchanges on MUJI items that have been purchased outside of MUJI Retail (Australia) Pty Ltd locations.
After the 30 days have passed, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof or purchase – eg. Your receipt.
I have purchased a garment from MUJI's fashion range, but it doesn't fit me properly. Can I have a refund?We have a 30 days change of mind refunds and exchanges policy. As long as the following requirements are met you can receive a refund:
- You return to an Australian MUJI store within 30 days of your purchase
- The product(s) are in the same condition they were purchased in at the time
- You have your receipt or proof of purchase (eg. bank statement)
- All the tags and packaging are returned in good condition with the product(s)
- The items you are returning are not innerwear products
- You have not already returned items in the last 30 days from the original purchase
How do I apply for a job at MUJI Australia?If there is a job vacancy, a position advertisement will be posted to our corporate recruitment portal, in which you will be able to email your CV and application form to our recruitment inbox.
How long will it take to assess my application?You will receive an automated email once your application has been received in our recruitment inbox. Generally, an application process may take 2 – 4 weeks, depending on the volume of applications. If you are successful to the next stage, you will be contacted for a phone screening interview.
Can you inform me about the quantities of a particular item in store?Please contact your local store for information relating to quantity levels of our products.
Do you have an online store in Australia?At this stage we don’t have an on-line purchasing system, but we are planning to have one in the future.
How do I contact the PR & Marketing department?You can submit your enquiry via our Contact Us page.
Does MUJI offer Gift Vouchers?Unfortunately MUJI does not operate a gift card or voucher system.